Rosemary Mint Co-Wash Conditioner 150ml
This Curl Cleansing Co-Wash Conditioner is a no lather, more hydration, shampoo alternative that revitalises and restores dry, heat damaged, colour-treated hair back to health. Suitable for hair types: Afro, curly, wavy and locs.
- Use in between shampoos
- Packaged in dark brown glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredients within
- Rich in vitamins C and E, omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- and natural phyto-chemicals and antioxidants to improve scalp circulation
- Paraben free
- Silicone free
- Sulfate free
- Lonicera Japonica free
How to use
- After sectioning and soaking your hair, massage a good amount on to your scalp
- Distribute evenly through to the ends of your hair
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes or longer if your hair is particularly dry or damaged
- Then rinse with warm water until the water runs clear
- Rosemary essential oil, contains phyto-chemical constituents as well as antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that improves hair re-growth
- Peppermint essential oil stimulates circulation, increase blood flow and oxygenates the hair follicles
Distilled Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Derived from Coconut Oil), Betaine (Derived from Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris)), Coco Glucoside (Derived from Coconut and Fruit Sugar), *Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), *Organic Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), *Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), *Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), *Organic Golden Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), *Organic Watermelon (Kalahari) Oil (Citrullus Vulgaris), *Organic Papaya Oil (Carica Papaya), *Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Barbadensis), Xantham Gum (Derived from Corn Sugar), Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita), Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid and Tocopherol (Sunflower Derived Vitamin E).
*Certified organic ingredient
Naturally Occurring Constituents of Essential Oils: Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol
99.9% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
We package your products in:
- Biodegradable poly mailers made from starch
- Mailer boxes made from 90% recycled materials and are recyclable
- Biodegradable & recyclable filling
- Plant based stickers that are recyclable and compostable
Please reuse the packaging before recycling it, if possible 🌿
We ship from the UK using Royal Mail & will dispatch your order within 1-4 working days. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. 3-5 working days
Standard delivery 3-5 working days £3.99
Express delivery within 3 working days £5.99
Free standard delivery on orders over £90. 3-7 working days
Standard delivery 3-7 working days £9.99
Free standard delivery on orders over £100. 8-9 working days
Standard delivery 8-9 working days. £19.99
At The Spring, we carefully curate products that are made in a sustainable way using non-toxic ingredients, from brands that share our values.
Materials & packaging
We support brands that are working to run as sustainably as possible. This could mean using thoughtful packaging made from compostable, recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Having waste & resource management policies that work towards a circular economy (keeping resources in use for as long as possible) and reducing their carbon footprint.
We work with brands that care about where and how their ingredients are sourced and whether these ingredients are harmful to our bodies or not. This could mean using:
Fairtrade ingredients - better prices, working conditions and terms for farmers & workers.
Certified organic ingredients - from farms that don't use manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers, no synthetic colours, preservatives or chemicals & limited pesticides.
Non toxic ingredients - such as petroleum, propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and more.
Cruelty free ingredients - that of course haven't been tested on animals.
Vegan ingredients - no animal products or derived products, such as beeswax, lanolin or collagen and more.
We want to work with and promote brands that share our values of improving physical, mental, emotional & spiritual wellbeing for women, and in particular the underrepresented black woman.
We're aiming to bring women together around topics of wellness, beauty, exploring different types self care and more.