Aloe Rose Oil-Free Hair Spritz Leave-In Conditioning Spray 100ml
Improves damaged hair leaving it, radiant, soft and smelling of organic roses.
- Packaged in dark brown glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredients within
- Oil Free
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Lonicera Japonica Free
How to use
Spritz onto dry hair to revive curls or damp hair to retain an even moisture balance from root to tip.
Use daily, as a midday refresher, or as an evening moisture retention treatment. Style as usual.
- Organic Rose Water (Hydrolat), gently dissolves impurities, balances sebum (natural oil) production, has antiseptic, cicatrisant and astringent properties. Only organic roses grown in Persia, at high altitude, are used.
- Aloe Vera Barbadensis contains cicatrisant properties, enhances cellular rejuvenation and the amino acids. Aloe Vera's anti-inflammatory properties help to protect against scalp damage and hair breakage.
Organic Vegetable Glycerin helps to balance and maintain moisture levels, part of the skin’s natural lipid structure.
- Organic MSM assists with the rehydration and detoxification of the cell fibres by allowing water and nutrients into the cells and toxins to flow out.
*Organic Rose Water (Rosa Damascena), Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), *Organic MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin)
*ingredients issued from organic farming
50% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
We package your products in:
- Biodegradable poly mailers made from starch
- Mailer boxes made from 90% recycled materials and are recyclable
- Biodegradable & recyclable filling
- Plant based stickers that are recyclable and compostable
Please reuse the packaging before recycling it, if possible 🌿
We ship from the UK using Royal Mail & will dispatch your items on business days.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. 3-5 working days
Standard delivery 3-5 working days £3.99
Express delivery 1-3 days working days £5.99
Free standard delivery on orders over £90. 3-7 working days
Standard delivery 3-7 working days £9.99
Free standard delivery on orders over £100. 8-9 working days
Standard delivery 8-9 working days. £19.99
At The Spring, we carefully curate products that are made in a sustainable way using non-toxic ingredients, from brands that share our values.
Materials & packaging
We support brands that are working to run as sustainably as possible. This could mean using thoughtful packaging made from compostable, recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Having waste & resource management policies that work towards a circular economy (keeping resources in use for as long as possible) and reducing their carbon footprint.
We work with brands that care about where and how their ingredients are sourced and whether these ingredients are harmful to our bodies or not. This could mean using:
Fairtrade ingredients - better prices, working conditions and terms for farmers & workers.
Certified organic ingredients - from farms that don't use manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers, no synthetic colours, preservatives or chemicals & limited pesticides.
Non toxic ingredients - such as petroleum, propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and more.
Cruelty free ingredients - that of course haven't been tested on animals.
Vegan ingredients - no animal products or derived products, such as beeswax, lanolin or collagen and more.
We want to work with and promote brands that share our values of improving physical, mental, emotional & spiritual wellbeing for women, and in particular the underrepresented black woman.
We're aiming to bring women together around topics of wellness, beauty, exploring different types self care and more.