Rhassoul Marshmallow Cubes Deep Condish 3 x 30g
Easily detangle with the Rhassoul Marshmallow Deep Conditioner. Marshmallow is a medicated, conditioning, mucilaginous herb that provides an abundance of 'slip' which helps to nourish and detangle thick naturally curly, wavy and Afro type hair.
When hot liquid is added, it swells and increases its surface area like a highly porous sponge, attracting and trapping toxins into these open porous spaces so that when it comes time to rinse, the toxins are eliminated and you're left with detoxified cottony soft curly, coily tresses.
- Strengthens hair with minerals
- Detoxifies scalp
- Adds shine by sealing the cuticle
- Increased curl definition
- Improved elasticity
- Improved softness and slip
- Silicone Free, Urea Free, EDTA Free, Paraben Free, Lonicera Japonica Free
- 90% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
How to use
Use twice a month or as often as you like. For best results, wash your hair with the Babassu shampoo bar first. Mix with your choice of hot liquid, apply in sections, leave on and cover for at least 45 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- A heat resistant glass bowl
- A machine washable shower cap
- A fork or a whisk
- Your hot liquid of choice e.g. boiled water or aloe vera juice. 50 ml of liquid per 50 grams
How to mix:
- Place the cube(s) in the heat resistant glass bowl
- Carefully add your hot liquid
- Use the fork/ whisk to break up the cube(s) & let it sit in the hot liquid for a minute
- Add liquid little by little for a rich, thick consistency
- As the mix starts to break up stir with fork (or hand blender) until the cube(s) dissolves into a thick chocolate milkshake consistency
- Allow it to cool down before applying it
How to apply:
- In sections, generously apply from your scalp down to the ends
- Then cover with your machine-washable shower cap for upto 45 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Note: Deep Condishes will melt in extremely hot weather, please store in cool area away from sunlight and heat.
*Organic Rhassoul Clay (Hectorite/Moroccan Lava Clay), *Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), *Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), *Pure Organic Cocoa Powder (Theobroma Cacao), *Organic Unrefined Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru), Marshmallow Root Powder (Althea Officinalis), MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane/Methyl Sulphonyl Methane), *Organic Chilean Honey (Miel), Vitamin E (D-Alpha, D-Beta, D-Gamma & D-Delta Tocopherols)
* ingredients issued from organic farming
90% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
We ship from the UK using Royal Mail & will dispatch your order within 1-4 working days. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £40 | 3-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery £3.99 | 3-5 working days
UK Express Delivery £5.99 | 3 working days
Free Europe Tracked & Signed on orders over £90 | 3-7 working days
Europe Tracked & Signed £12.95 | 3-7 working days
Free International Tracked & Signed on orders over £90 | 8-9 working days
International Tracked & Signed £21.99 | 8-9 working days
For packages destined outside of the European Union, customs charges may apply. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country, so you may wish to contact your local customs office for further information.
We package your products in:
- Biodegradable poly mailers made from starch
- Mailer boxes made from 90% recycled materials and are recyclable
- Biodegradable & recyclable filling
- Plant based stickers that are recyclable and compostable
Please reuse the packaging before recycling it if possible, to keeps things circular 🌿
We carefully curate products that are made in a sustainable way using non-toxic ingredients, from brands that share our values.
Materials & packaging
We support brands that are working to run as sustainably as possible. This could mean using thoughtful packaging made from compostable, recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Having waste & resource management policies that work towards a circular economy (keeping resources in use for as long as possible) and reducing their carbon footprint.
We work with brands that care about where and how their ingredients are sourced and whether these ingredients are harmful to our bodies or not. This could mean using:
Better prices, working conditions and terms for farmers & workers.
Certified organic ingredients
From farms that don't use manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers, synthetic colours, preservatives or chemicals & that limit pesticides.
Non toxic ingredients
No petroleum, propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and more.
Cruelty free ingredients
Not tested on animals.
No animal products or animal derived products, such as beeswax, lanolin or collagen and more.
We partner with brands & practitioners that share our values of improving physical, mental, emotional & spiritual wellbeing for womxn, and in particular underrepresented black womxn.
We are cultivating a community around wellness, beauty & exploring other different types of self care rituals, with the purpose of inspiring inner alignment.