Palo Santo Bundle
The Indigenous Latin American ritual of burning palo santo "holy wood" is used with intention, to invite calm and ease to your body, mind and space.
- It's relaxing, it eases stress and anxiety
- It's a natural air freshener
- It's also an insect repellent
How to use
Whether you're clearing your space or preparing for meditation:
- Open up a window or a door to let it all out
- Have a dish ready to catch the ashes
- Set your intention for what you're releasing and inviting in
- Light the end of a stick at a downward angle
- Let it burn for about 20 seconds
- Gently blow out the flame to get the smoke going
- Slowly walk around your space guiding the smoke
- Pay attention to corners and transition spaces, such as doorways and hallways
- When you're ready to extinguish, press the tip firmly into your fireproof dish
Sustainably harvested from Peru.
You'll receive 3 palo santo sticks in each bundle.
We ship from the UK using Royal Mail & will dispatch your order within 1-4 working days. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £40 | 3-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery £3.99 | 3-5 working days
UK Express Delivery £5.99 | 3 working days
Free Europe Tracked & Signed on orders over £90 | 3-7 working days
Europe Tracked & Signed £12.95 | 3-7 working days
Free International Tracked & Signed on orders over £90 | 8-9 working days
International Tracked & Signed £21.99 | 8-9 working days
For packages destined outside of the European Union, customs charges may apply. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country, so you may wish to contact your local customs office for further information.
We package your products in:
- Biodegradable poly mailers made from starch
- Mailer boxes made from 90% recycled materials and are recyclable
- Biodegradable & recyclable filling
- Plant based stickers that are recyclable and compostable
Please reuse the packaging before recycling it if possible, to keeps things circular 🌿
We carefully curate products that are made in a sustainable way using non-toxic ingredients, from brands that share our values.
Materials & packaging
We support brands that are working to run as sustainably as possible. This could mean using thoughtful packaging made from compostable, recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Having waste & resource management policies that work towards a circular economy (keeping resources in use for as long as possible) and reducing their carbon footprint.
We work with brands that care about where and how their ingredients are sourced and whether these ingredients are harmful to our bodies or not. This could mean using:
Better prices, working conditions and terms for farmers & workers.
Certified organic ingredients
From farms that don't use manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers, synthetic colours, preservatives or chemicals & that limit pesticides.
Non toxic ingredients
No petroleum, propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and more.
Cruelty free ingredients
Not tested on animals.
No animal products or animal derived products, such as beeswax, lanolin or collagen and more.
We partner with brands & practitioners that share our values of improving physical, mental, emotional & spiritual wellbeing for womxn, and in particular underrepresented black womxn.
We are cultivating a community around wellness, beauty & exploring other different types of self care rituals, with the purpose of inspiring inner alignment.